Create your self. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 in style with kebaya..^^
hola everybody,,,
yesterday was my friends wedding,, i confused to decide what to wear at first since i know that it will be a big wedding event,, and in the end, i choosed to wear my kebaya that i designed it myself for my graduation day, and i get an idea to post my only one kebaya and how to wear it in 3 different events,,
here it is..


i wore the same kebaya in 3 different style,, i even wore the same heels too,, but i feels different because i matched it with black denim for wedding party, and the two ways i wore 'jarik' for my graduation days.

which one you choose?



Labels: , , , , ,

"in style with kebaya..^^" was Posted On: Sunday, September 2, 2012 @7:13 AM | 0 it's comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ