Create your self. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 i say hai~~
20/08/2012 . . .
the day i made a new blog account.. actually this is not the first time i made it,but i forgot my previous account heheee...
so, actually i really dont know what to share in this blog, but because i got some plan after my resignation from the office that i am currently attanding..so i decided to active in some social media in internet,, i hope from this access i can promote my creaton and my production,, :))

ok then, i hope you all can wait for my update and please. . anticipate it later.... :)))

see ya~~
gina
"i say hai~~" was Posted On: Sunday, August 19, 2012 @11:13 PM | 0 it's comments

| Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ