Create your self. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 job, dreams, and carreer.. THINK!
so hai again,, (if there anyone who read my blog . . .) :)
after days pass,, here i go  again,, actually this time i am not bring up some updates from my polyvore ehee,,
did you read my title up there?? yup yup yup,, this is a story behind the scene my life (cieh~) because today a friend of mine was talking to me about her depression and thinking to resign (same with me noh!) and but because i'm not good in giving advise to people,, so i decide to write this.. i hope it will help you to decide your life.. (i hope lhoh!)


first one,, for you who are a fresh graduate man and looking for job, i suggest you to THINK deeply. it's important to choose what are you interested in. It's not that you're being idealist or something but i wont you regret it someday. You need to enjoy your work right.. Decide what do you want, what are you interested in, and what kind of job are appropriate you. 

in my opinion, there are only 2 things that binding you to stay at your current job, first one, you got high salaries but you dont think that your job is what you want. In this case, you have no choice but stay, learn and do your cob well.

second one, you really like your job, but you got just enough payment from this. in this case, i think you will survive because you got satisfaction from what you earn in this job.
so choose which one is your choice now.

did you??
  
and now, for you who are currently employed and thinking to resign (like me). ask this to your self? "ARE YOU SURE??" and "REALY?" 
what your reason for leaving your job? you need strong reason to decide it, 
in my case, i really dont want this job from the start, it is not that i dont thank them for employing me, but i just feel it is not what i want. of course i try my best for doing my job this 5 months, but still... beside that, they dont pay me too small..
and i really have a big dream,, and i want to try to reach it..start from now..
ah back to the topic, if you are in dilema, i recommend you to consult with friends, elders, sisters, brothers as many as you can. ask them for advice. and if you really want to quit, start to look for replacement, or any plan that guarantee you to survive.
make the target, if you already have a plan or replacement, dont be silly by quiting immediately, take your time, decide the day, it's better you ask for resignation one month before so they will prepare for your replacement. ah,,, dont forget to check your contract.

right now i am waiting for 'the day'. I am going to tell them about my resignation next week, early week, and September is going to be my las month working as an employee there,,, yay!
i have many thing in my mind right now,,, too excited hahhaaa i hope i will success with my plan, so i can make my parents and my family proud of me,,,


Labels: , , , , ,

"job, dreams, and carreer.. THINK!" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 @5:54 AM | 0 it's comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ