Create your self. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I change it!
new skin~~
found a cute skin in web and decide to use it as my skin blog,, hohooo,,
but i havent finish editing this layout,, because my laptop cant cun photoshop,, ithink i did wrong when installed it,, gahhhh~~

i was not busy at work today,, so i was just browsing in internet about furniture and materials,, and i got more knowledge today. i 'll give you those link that i visited today, here, so inspiring, they give me more information about making the furniture's process.

and also here, visit ikeahackers, they show you about how to redesign your interior furniture, and mydeco to challange yourself by creating 3D view on this web, LIVE!! ehehee:)

did you watch korean drama PERSONAL TASTE ? yeah i got inspired by the female character, Park Kae In (Son Ye Jin), as you know, she is a furniture designer, she has her own workshop room,, i want it too..i want to produce my own design someday..
ah,, my friend told me that Kae In realy look like me sometimes,, hohooo...so careless..

..my dream workshop room..
source:dramabeans.com; MBC korea

so, i just found out that i made some sketch when i was doing nothing at work,, and i will keep it,, so i can make it real someday,, hohoo,, will you buy it from me :) hiiiiiiii

how?how?how? :)

okay enough! already 10pm! need to sleep~~
see yaa..


Labels: , , , , , ,

"I change it!" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 @8:10 AM | 0 it's comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ